STINT PAPER GUIDELINES
STINT follows the guidelines for paper and poster submissions for the WISEE 2018 conference, which are listed at the WISEE submission page. Specifically:
- Papers and abstracts of posters must be written in English and prepared in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Papers and abstracts of posters must be formatted according to the standard IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font text, as given in the IEEE templates below.
- The maximum length of full papers and poster abstracts are six (6) and three (3) pages, respectively.
- All figures, tables, references etc. are included in the page limit.
- All fonts must be embedded into the PDF file.
- All papers and abstracts of posters must be submitted online at the link below.
All paper submissions are through the WiSEE submission system via the EDAS submission system. Make sure to select the STINT workshop track during submission. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other indexing databases.
Submission closes on the 1st of July 2018.